Pages

My blog has been listed on Nigerian Blog Awards....

Sunday 19 June 2011


Hey Sweetbloghearts.....
How are you doing? Ok so I heard about the Nigerian Blog Awards lately and got overly excited about it. Its a website that lists active Nigerian blogs all in one place.
They give out blog awards yearly to blogs that fit into different categories which I think is a good idea and highly encouraging. Well my blog has been listed on their website and I am so thankful for this. Baby steps..........
So Missy Tee's is officially listed on Nigerian Blog Awards website.

Click here to see the blog listings.....its under the 'The Bloggers' section.

Once again, Thank you to all my followers and viewers.

Lotsa luv,

Missy Tee

1 comment:

  1. You welcome that is awesome thank God for the baby steps leafing to greater things soon

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS