Pages

Oh my daze! Can you imagine?!

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Source
Hey guys

Okay this is so similar to Sisi Yemmie's post.
I didn't want to blog about it but I just had to.
Sisi Yemmie must read this.

After a very long day and journey to the town centre, I was approached by this lady who looked so innocent. She moved so close to me that I moved away and tightened my grip on my bag.
I had a puzzled look on my face and lo and behold, she started talking

Person x: 'xcuse me. I just left my purse or bus pass (one of them) on the bus and I don't have any money on me

Missy Tee: *puzzled look*

Person x: I was wondering if you could give me a quid, I am waiting for my friend to finish from work

Missy Tee: Oh I'm sorry I don't have any change on me (I honestly didn't, I would have given her if I had because she acted so well). Sure you don't have a chip and pin device - no I didn't say that!

Person x: awwww okay thank you

Missy Tee: Sorry! No worries.

I walked away feeling guilty, searching through my bag using my head for any change I could have dropped somewhere.

Fast forward to the following week;

Le sisto and I were walking past an area close to where I saw person x.
Le sisto passed a comment about person x's dress along with a baby bump and immediately I saw the face, looked so familiar and I was wondering where I had seen the face.

While le sisto and I were busy chatting, this other lady was walking not far ahead and guess what?!
Person x stopped her and I slowed down a bit in a bid to recall the face, and what made me remember person x was the story.
She gave this other lady almost the same 'lyrics' that she gave me.
She was asking her for money!!


Source
My eyes widened and my jaw slowly dropped.

I couldn't believe person x was pregnant because I didn't notice or to be honest I didn't look down to notice the bump. She looked so innocent and hey  Angelina Jolie does NOT have anything on her.
To be honest, I don't know if she misplaced her bus pass again - I'm not judging even though it seems like I am :-/

Sisi Yemmie's post immediately popped into my mind - mainly because it happened in an entirely different country.

Some people are just talented!

Another post coming up shortly!!

I'm still getting used to twitter - @mizzitee

Luv 



10 comments:

  1. Can you imagine that! As for twitter, it takes a little getting used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some people are serious con artists...eish
    Find me on twitter @gospelgirlxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corporate beggars is the word for them...they are used to that lifestyle...they are everywhere in Lagos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These actor/beggars are every where :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha...they have reached your side??? this business is international/global! That gif is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't believe this particular woman approached le sisto with the same line. She was surprised it was the same woman. There might be a course running soon on this 'business'.

      Delete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS