Pages

Stella Damasus's Show....changing lives

Saturday 9 April 2011



Ok she said….she did. She has debuted officially her show Changing Lives on the Stella Damasus show on OHtv last week. I actually tuned into watch last night thanks to a certain Miss Teewai for calling to inform me about the show. First up, I was like what now, what is she doing and then Teewai told me to ‘Shut up’ (ouch Imma get u missy) and watch. I did partially and for the half hour that it aired it was fab! She was looking good, her make up was on point, and her wardrobe was stunning. Gosh thumbs up girl. Made Aunty Teeeee proud. J
She said something about starting small when she had no sponsors and it was all put together by friends, family and other well wishers. Awwwwww
First episode airs on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS