Pages

Where is their energy from?

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Source
Heya!
I love wedding dances and all that gist because I think its cute and very nice.
For some crazy reason, I discovered this video on Youtube and all I could do was drop my jaw. Goodness where did their energy emanate from? The girls dancing like the guys and vice versa. I said to myself, Tee you can't even dance as fast and 'aggressive' like them so don't even picture yourself doing it.
They were also a bit clumsy maybe it was an impromptu thing but they still danced good. The song sounds South African and the fact that they kept repeating it was pretty uhmmm amazing..........also the second guy at 03.07 onwards cracked me up.
All in all, they are pretty energetic- maybe they had Gatorade mixed with Baileys topped with Barcadi- the energy is over the top. Lol.

Enjoy!
PS- No insults or disrespect intended. They all did a good job!
I'd also like to thank Sasimalia of The making of Mrs Ndem's blog for the versatile blogger award. Bless you plenty. *Hugz* And please do check her blog- this young lady literally planned and organised her own wedding, she is good!
Please visit 9jaFoodie's website and do register as well!





4 comments:

  1. i am thinking of doing a choreography at my wedding oh- still praying hoping and wishing he agrees... he thinks its silly. me, I like :)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would have been nicer if the girls had shoes on,but i like the whole dance thing.some mistakes but still nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thankx so much for checking up on me.....
    A lot's been going on and I 've been keeping a low profile but hearing from you put a smile on my face, thanx. :)

    The dancers are from my home country Zimbabwe but the song is by a South Afrian singer and it's tradition to always have a dance routine as part of the reception ceremony. Some people do three or four different sets of dances.For these kind of dances some people tend to take off the high heels otherwise there may be some accidents ...lol Overally most of the danes are done with shoes on though. I have done a lot of these dances for my friends' weddings when I was a bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BA- You should actually. Dont forget to put up a video of it ;-)

    @Martha- Yes I agree. Its just their energy thats amazing me the most.

    @GeeGee- You are welcome sweetie.Oh wow, so its a tradition? OMgoodness- I thought it was just an inspired fun activity. Wooooow me likey.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS