Pages

Jennifer Aniston's Fragrance

Friday 11 March 2011

Working: Jennifer Aniston poses in front of a picture of herself at a photo call for the launch of her new perfume at a hotel in Mexico City yesterday



Jennifer Aniston now has her own fragrance too....yes she does.
It is cleverly called Jennifer Aniston. She is still spotting her fab haircut and still looking ever young!
In an interview with People Magazine, she said;

I wanted to create my own fragrance because for years I would make scented oils and lotions for my girlfriends for wedding showers, baby showers and birthdays,' told People magazine recently.
'I would create a personalized scent for them, so when I was offered the opportunity to design my own fragrance I jumped at the chance.
'I wanted to incorporate some scents that I love most, especially living in Southern California, like jasmine, sandalwood, violet and musk.
More pictures after the cut.....
Smell like me: Jennifer has branched out from her acting career and now has several endorsements


The actress debuted the self titled scent last month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS