Pages

Twilight cast evacuated from Vancouver set after Tsunami

Friday 11 March 2011



 The effects of the massive Japanese Tsunami and Earthquake are said to be rippling into the west coast of N. America which means that the Twilight cast have to be evacuated from the st of Breaking Dawn.
Tinsel Korey who plays Emily tweeted;
"They're evacuating us 4 a tsunami warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz,
 "If this is the moment. Then I've lived a good life. And I'm thankful 4 everything I've been given."
".The 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Japan has triggered a tsunami alert for areas around Vancouver and experts fear waves could reach six feet Rob Patz and the other stars have been shooting in Tofino, an island resort right outside of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS