Pages

I've been baking and braiding (my hair that is)....

Sunday 11 December 2011


Source

My sugar bananas!

I told you I'd be back in a few hours well I literally am blogging a few hours later....lol.

Thanks 9jafoodie  I'm back now. ;-) Please show 9jafoodie's website some love.. and don't forget to sign up!

Well the title is that because it rhymes but yea I've been baking,, braiding and cooking (but this is a psot for another day because I cannot seem to get the pictures up here but yea I'll sort that out for the next post- and 9jafoodies, you inspired the cooking bit!)

I loooovve baking so much that although I am not a professional baker I have sort of professional tools for baking. A non-professional baker would probably jusy have a spatula and a bowl and use spoons to measure and not bother buying the baking tins but just use cup cake cases.....' that's my little idea of what a non-professional baker who just bakes when they have to or for some reason have to bake an impromptu cake. wow look at all that rambling lol Ok back to my point. I do NOT bake all the time but I do sometimes when I just feel like because I think it is a relaxing activity and totally wonderful to bake for people. So I used my pretty WHITE mixer, my red spatula, my white measuring tool and my grey pans (I love the colors thats why I'm showing them off lol).
So I baked a couple of cakes; a carrot and lemon cake.
Like I emphasised above, I am not a professional baker so they definately won't look professionally made. *They are not quite circular and rectangular because I used a baking sheet rather than pour the mix directly into the baking tins so hence the funny shape*. I dint want my fresh looking tins to have burnt or dried marks on them.
So yea here are the little wonders.
PS- everyone that had a bit LOVED it to the fullest. Both cakes only lasted a day!!!!!!!! I would have iced them but due to lack of time and icing....well they still loved it. It was yummy!


Lemon cake

I had a little mix left hence.....Carrot Cupcakes


Carrot Cake

Also as promised, here are some pictures of my braids. I sat for almost 7 hours and I was dazed myself. Like I said before, I am not one for sitting for long to braid my hair but yaaaaaay I did this. We did take breaks but yea we did finish in A day. I love it though. I think it is soooooo pretty and nice. Imma rock it for long darling!
My twist braids

Twist braids 2



Thanks for reading.

Blog soon!

Love...

5 comments:

  1. I haven't baked or braided in a while, your results look absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm green. Your braids are so sleek and shiny!

    And those cakes look yummy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waooo... you went all out with the cake, well done sweets!

    Thanks for the shout out!!! I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since i twisted my hair. Nice. I don't like to bake, but i like to eat hehe

    Adiya
    Muse Origins
    Muse Origins FB

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Myne- Thank you. Its just the sitting task that is painful.
    @Ginger- Awww thank you and thank you. I'm blushing.
    @9jafoodie- Thanks love. I really did go all out with the cake to be honest.LOL. You are ever welcome.
    @Muse Origins- You should twist it again and put up a picture so we can see. ;-) I'll make and post some cake over to you..hehe
    @Magi- Thanks Magi. Muah!

    Thanks ladies.........

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS