Pages

I've got cornrows!!!! :-o

Tuesday 8 February 2011



Hey guys,
So I got my hair done and wanted to have a different style entirely but my hairstylist completely forgot the style and made something different. I like my hair to the side but she ended up putting everything to the back. Am not really liking it but hey imma rock 'em as good as I can wiv massive earrings and lovely make up! *wink*
Would put a picture up but cuz I don't like it....am not gonna but people do say its lovely but I'm still like uhuh?

LOL!

The front looks something like this but not exactly this!

The tip looks exactly like this but the front bit is completely different!

2 comments:

  1. 3cm..yah hair do or....
    nyc.
    kilode ti o wa like e?
    e mi like e oo...

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS