Pages

I wanna be FAT + Halloween + Random

Monday 31 October 2011

Source
Hey darling.
Sorry I've been away for too long.
Thanks a lot to The Relentless Builder for the Versatile Blogger award. It is much appreciated. Thanks darl!. Please do visit the Relentless Builder's blog. Its amazing.
Welcome to the new followers and everyone that checked up on me, Thank you!!! ;-)


Yea you read that right.
I am so tired of being skinny slim miss thing. It is getting really annoying. There is no day someone doesn't comment about my height and weight.
Flipping through magazines and I am like I won't mind having a little bit of fat here and there and over here and over there.
Don't give me that chubby gist, I want to have a little bit more flesh here and there.
Sometimes, I get really hyped with myself looking in the mirror saying;
"look at you, miss perfect figure (I wish)- not too thin, not FAT, just past the borderline, you go girl""
Other days I'm like;
"look at you, you are so skinny, when you are not a model- eat some food Tee!"

I do have conversations with myself alot so pls do not think I am going "gaga".

My next door neighbour has been pestering me for a long time about going for a photoshoot, telling me to set up a model portfolio and take them to agencies- she went as far as telling me she'd go with me if I am too shy to go alone. I just kept telling her- OK I'll do it. This has been on for over 2 years and right now, I literally run away from her. When I see her coming from the north, I turn sharply to the east because I've totally run out of excuses now. But she thinks I am not too slim, other people have told me to "keep your stature this way, don't eat junk food so as not to spoil your figure" and my response is a sarcastic grin and the thought of Yea right, quit psyching me.
Others have simply told me- Tee, try eat some more food and I'm like I do eat and they say to me but not much (which is true). I get filled to the brim quite easily so yea.
But for ye ladies who are good at gaining and losing weight without stress, can you give tips on this one?

In other news, its  halloween day today and I kept looking at little kids dressed in scary outfits and all. What came to my mind was what my great grandmother would have said- Why are all these children dressed like witches and wizards, are they going mad? (translate that to Yoruba if you can). She was hilarious. bless her.

I do apologise for being MIA for over 2 weeks. Although I commented on blogs, I was doing that in motion so I haven't actually been able to blog for a bit for that reason.

Source
 I was thinking about this the other day and I felt you guys might find it weird;

Can u henmargine? (Like seyi-law 'd say) if you haven't figured that I love comedy then you are ...............wait for it. .............bewreeful. Anyway, they always say there is no place like home. True that but honestly, somethings we complain about are really fun things and if we were to get rid of them then the boredom would start FULL TIME.
You see, Nigeria is amazingly amazing and the things people complain about daily I find interesting and fun. Here we go -

Traffic- oh wow. Traffic in Lagos for sure is fun to me. Lemme explain myself before you cut my head off. I love being stuck in road traffic with someone I am head over heels for. Someone that will make me laugh and someone I can say anything and everything to. It is when we are stuck in traffic that the bonding occurs the most but fresh air better be flowing if not, I'll be a bit cranky.

NEPA/PHCN moments- When they do their thing during the day and its not so wise to turn on a generator, these moments are fabulous because you get to joke around with people, play games, know weird and random things about people

Mechanics- watching them is quite amusing. They are characters and wonderful. The way they talk, shout, joke, play and sing. Watching them is my thing so what I do is stay in a corner where they can barely see me and watch them. Its like a 3D movie playing before your eyes.

NB- I do nag about these things sometimes but its kinda enjoyable at times.

Source

Lastly, during my cousin's wedding a few years ago, she decided to get married in a far away city in Nigeria and cheerfully chose me as a maid of honor along with mon sisto. (She wasn't into the whole long train thing so she had 2 maids of honor). We had to stay over at a hotel and my sister and I were hungry one night and we decided to order some food. I don't know what I was thinking- we had no menu, so we sillyingly (if there is a word like that) asked for Spaghetti Bolognaise, thinking they might actually have it;
Tee- Hi, we'd like to order some food please?
Person on the other end of the phone- What would you like? (not giving us options)
Tee (on sister and I's agreement)- Do you have Spaghetti Bolognaise?
Person......- No, we only have Dangote

....Dangote is a spaghetti brand in Ng.

Hae a fab one loves,
As usual, apologies for the typos if any, I'll edit it soon. Its 23.15pm. Sleep time.

10 comments:

  1. As they say, be careful what you wish for,lol... Just be content with your figure for now and try to maintain it as time goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, u berra make peace with your stature cos when you gain too much and u attempt to come and vent here, I will personally slap u sideways!
    As per that traffic thing....choi! just made em remember YY and I last year,
    Venue: Lagos-Ibadan expressway...
    All the buses passing by us thought we were mad. We had the windows up and were singing at the tops of our voices and dancing too!
    PHCN moments remind everyone in my house that we have a mat and ludo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe berra be happy with your weight cos once u get fat its hard to go back.besides slim is cute you would make any outfit look cute and wearable

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only have Dangote...kill m quick!! Thats funny

    First time pls rock your slim stature. I have been on a fat diet all my life...it aint working so I have come to terms with being a size 8 UK size. I always say I want to be fat for a day while my friends keep saying, I want to be like you. grass is greener...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Myne- Sigh, I'll do that- maintain it. Thanks Ma'm. Awaiting the new book!!!
    @Honeydame- LOL! Don't worry that won't happen. And for real? I love those moments. Traffic + Music + Ac + A fun person & Ludo (GAMES) - PHCN= utter fun!...Merci!
    @Martha- Aww that's cute. Thanks chica- I'll keep my figure 8 (*wish wink*). lol
    @9jafoodie- Honestly, I couldn't burst out laughing over the phone that day. It was hilarious.
    @Ginger- Lol. Dangote is the best. lol... Thanks missy, I'll rock it now and quit being hard on myself.

    Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LWKMD@Dangote.

    Go for the photo shoot already even if it's just for fun. I wana see pics :-)
    I've been fat before (had this summer break dat i spent eating and sleeping and it happened) but i can't seem to get back there. Guess i'll be rocking my slimness for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Toinlicious- Oh well Spaghetti Bolognaise is now Spaghetti Dangote- lol. As for that photo shoot, when I do go for it, I'll give myself an award, lol but soon though soon...
    I shall maintain my figure for now as I can't force it :-/ *sigh*.
    Thanks darl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao... Spaghetti bolognaise???... you're hilarious.

    As par the weight thing, it seems we're in the same palaver and the thing is, when you now put on weight finish, they'll start telling you 'you look fat o!'
    I've decided to stuff my ears with cotton buds and ignore them. I love my slim self and I'm sure they're just jealous.

    Nice blog, btw. I'll certainly be back.

    http://misspweddyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. MissPweedyface- Thats what happened, talk about I couldn't laugh over the phone.

    It seems you know people too well. They are never satisfied with what people like. I just keep fluctuating in my thoughts about my weight but my body doesn't even mind me. It just remains slim....lol.

    Thanks darling and your name does fit you.
    Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS