Pages

Day 11- Your famile

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Hello there.

for some reason, I feel like doing this post in french so here we are:


Nous sommes cinq et je suis la dernière carte, j'ai parfois gâché par les plus âgés, mais pas tout le temps que je dois aller usully faire les corvées et les courses pour tout le monde.
Nous sommes frais et pour être honnête avec vous, je ne sais pas quoi taper dans ce post, mais oui j'espère partie répondu.


Câlins


Tee!


J'ai besoin d'aller regarder les 9/11- Histoire des pompiers sur Channel 4. À bient


We are five and I am the last card, I sometimes get spoiled by older ones but not all the time as I usually have to go do the chores and run errands for everybody. 
We are cool and to be honest with you, I do not know what to type in this post but yea I hope I partly answered it.

Luv 

Tee!

I need to go watch 9/11- The Firemen's Story on Channel 4. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS