Pages

Fantasia is indeed PREGGERS!

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Happy news: Former American Idol winner Fantasia Barrino announced over the weekend that she is pregnant

A few weeks back, I remember putting a post up re- Fantasia and her man on holiday click here to read and she looked as though she had a baby bump (in the pictures)- well it indeed IS a lil baby in there.
Fantasia herself has confirmed that she is indeed expecting another child. She made the announcement on stage at a charity event on Sunday in Jacksonville, Florida and she doesn't care what anyone has got to say!
She said

You are the first [people] that I share this news with," she told the audience gathered at the opening of the Riverview Apartments complex. (Watch her full announcement below.)

"And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while, I walked around figuring out what they will say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you, I don't live my life for folk."
"So, this child that I carry – God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."
Watch the video after the jump!


Fantasia has been linked to Antwuan Cook but we are not sure who the baby daddy is!

From Missy Tee's to Fantasia;

Congratulations girl.....children are the heritage of the Lord! You don't need to hide it. Preach it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS