Pages

30 day challenge- Shall I Shan't I

Saturday 20 August 2011

My blohearrrrrrrrttttttttts

I bet you guys have been saying where is this girl with wierd thoughts gone??!
I've been busy- this summer seems tiring and all. Gotta get a lotta dushh so yer kan gow owut spendeennnnnn.- ( if you actually understand that, you are a genius) lol.

So I've been scoping this 30 day challenge and was kinda wondering whether I should do it or not- due to the thought of not keeping up with it.
Anyways I finally made the decision to just go for it......and if i dont complete it  then oh well sowreeeeeeeeeee!
If I do keep up with it then that would be fab!
PS- feel free to join in too.

See you on the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS