Pages

Day 28: Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit

Sunday 18 September 2011

Source
I am so hyped about China!! I so want to visit the place and just look around and explore. Also stuff myself with as much sweet and sour chicken as I can get. Thailand- Oh my daisy.....I'd love to visit too and also stuff myself with some Thai Fried Rice. Then I can never get tired of visiting Las lagos as I love to call it....Lagos is so magical better than Disney Land . What you see in Lagos is epic and hilarious, it feels like you are watching a movie right on the main road and streets.
I'm not going to list them all but some here.......
Roll on Day 29....woop woop!

2 comments:

  1. Really 9jafoodie? That should be good fun. i bet when you do, you will return with so much food recipes...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice and clean! Thank you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS